Latest Entries »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

f*cked

my eyes are filled with you
and overwhelmed by your beauty
moving slowly over your body
trailing from your exquisite breasts
down your creamy soft skin
over the folds of your sex
as you open for me
and reveal it's mine for the taking
i enter you slowly
until the full length of me fills you
i hear a tiny yelp
and then a cry for help
and then a moan of surrender
i take you violently
feasting on your nipples
like a vulture in a coffin
devouring you in a crunching griphold
you plead for the kill
and want me to excavate your womanhood
and i do so ruthlessly
plunging inside my tunnel of death
i worship your mouth
and ask you to annoint me
in wet thrusts of bliss
as wine runs down your thighs
the host, the sweetest honey

3 thoughts:

Peter said...

toned it down a little...it was like being in a grocery store when i hadn't eaten for days :)

Rebecca said...

I wish you hadn't. I liked the original. I like this one, too, but the other was very real. I know you don't write like that often, which is why it was so surprising. I came here to comment on it and sad to see it revised. I do like the new version as well. Very sexy...

Unknown said...

Steamy and erotic. I would have liked to seen the original version too.