Latest Entries »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

thoreau

i lay down in a field
where ant hills abounded
removed my pants
to flaunt my naked backside
i hardened as i saw the red devils advancing
combing through the follicles
intoxicated with the desire for elixir
consuming as they penetrated the cavity.
all too soon
milk-liquid shot from me
and slithered into the sweet wet grasses
like snakes over sand dunes
while thunders of a coming storm
threatened to drench
the thrill and bliss of
my commune with nature.

3 thoughts:

Rebecca said...

I've heard of people being "one with nature" and all, but this is certainly not what I thought it meant. I don't think I've ever appreciated it in such a way. Perhaps I need to take a walk on the wild side this weekend.

You sure know how to make my mind say things like "Did he just mean what he just said?!?"

I love it! You can write some weird, off the wall, crazy sh#t, Peter, but this one certainly wins first prize.

peter said...

thought it might be amusing in a perverse kind of way...think of checking out waldon pond and a bearded chap with an all too satisfied look on his face, au naturelle. glad you enjoyed my "crazy shit" :p

Rebecca said...

It's been a year since you've written this... I sure miss your writing, Peter.