Latest Entries »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

lost and found


who am i
but a vagabond
enduring a world of strangers
it's not often
i've traveled upon
throughout my suitcased past
a sympathetic soul
just as lost and incognito,
like a discarded transplant
which saves life,
as i,
who soars through the stars
seeking refuge from life's sorrows
the one who doesn't love to impress
but loves when impressed
the one who cries at the simplest things
and laughs at the toughest
who am i indeed
but so fortunate and found

2 thoughts:

Rebecca said...

I get this, completely and fully. This is why when you find someone this precious, you have to hold on and don’t just so easily send them on their way, even when things get difficult or confusing as it sometimes does. This kind of person only comes along once in a lifetime and soaring through the stars simply would never be the same with anyone else.

It's crazy to me that you can always put into words what I feel in my heart so often. It seems like it’s a place that only I should be able to get to... amazing.

me said...

it's crazy alright ;) tyvm