Latest Entries »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

the end of fear

evil forces are at work
beyond all control
good does not surface
from silence at all
having a certain belief
if not certain or full
doesn't hurt a faith
in all things beautiful
while time often heals
it definitely kills
little pieces of hearts
can lose their wills
don't listen to voices
that say what is wrong
it's what has to be
what makes us strong
when all's said and done
and the dust settles down
we'll be laughing we two
like two little clowns
so here's to you
and a parting cheer
l'chaim to life
and to the end of fear

1 thoughts:

Rebecca said...

don't listen to voices
that say what is wrong
it's what has to be
what makes us strong


I think I would concur on that. I would know this more than most. Although, at the time, you don't feel like you are becoming stronger, but I think in the end, you are.

I do hope the end of fear is parting...

Loved the rhyme, which you rarely do, but works so well here.

So happy you posted something new. I was longing for it. Thank you :)