Latest Entries »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

waves

my brooding darkened the sea dull and sullen
haunting me hovering cloudy with wearisome
                            the moonlight kissed her long wavy hair
                            the sweet dew blissed at la lune de claire
sea dusk birdless flaunting and fears
songs sung sadder than tearless tears
                            the sunlight radiating her soul laughing eyes
                            while her sultry perfume pervaded the skies
moon-grey whispers taunting in dark forest
silent vespers out of rhyme with the chorus
                           she looked at me nakedly wantonly in wonder
                           my heart jumped joyfully her spell i lay under
                 rippless frozen the sirens of the sea
                 undulate, recoil and sing back to me

2 thoughts:

Rebecca said...

This is an unbelievably gorgeous write. I love the waves of the poem as it is presented because it gave it the flow and beauty I kept craving as I read it. This poem has such a gentleness to it that also makes me feel so vulnerable, like a child just wanting to be held. Your song choice was great, too! :)

Dirty Girl Art said...

Beautiful photos and poetry. Thanks for sharing.